This is currently the most common form of advertising in the Internet advertising industry. Banners are rectangular graphics that are located at prominent positions on web pages and can be linked to advertisers' web site or other specific web pages.
(1). 356(w) x 40(h) pixels, jpg/gif format, max file size 15k bytes.
(2). 468(w) x 60(h) pixels, jpg/gif format, max file size 20k bytes.
Buttons are advertisements that are smaller than banners but can be placed anywhere on a page. By integrating the products' brand name or company logo into the button ad, this advertising format is particularly effective in helping advertisers build awareness.
(1). Super Button 120(w) x 90(h) pixels, jpg/gif format, max file size 10k bytes.
(1). Button120(w) x 60(h) pixels, jpg/gif format, max file size 8k bytes.
(1) Static: They are relatively easy to produce and are generally accepted by all sites.
(2) Animated: Using a series of images, these ads operate like a cartoon and tend to be more attractive to users.
(3) Interactive" These ads allow users to enter data into the ad or make a choice from the ad. Short audio and video clips can also be incorporated.
Specification: 250(w) x 300(h) pixels, jpg/gif format, max file size 20k bytes.
Skyscrapers are large vertical banners that share an extremely eye-catching location on the page. Due to its large size, many different creative and interactive contents are allowed.
Specification: 120(w) x 600(h) pixels, file size 20k bytes.
A L-shape ad is constituted by a super banner and a mini-super banner. These two ads interact and become an attractive and eye-catching ad. Click here for viewing the ad sample.
1. Super Banner: 728(w) x 90(h) pixels, max. file size 30K bytes
2. Mini Super Banner: 720(w) x 30(h) pixels, max. file size 20K bytes
An advertorial is a sponsored editorial that is tailored made to deliver an advertising message. It can be very effective if the content of the advertorial reaches the targeted users.
Text Marquee Banner